1641 Park Avenue, Long Beach, CA  90815
Info & Resources

General Information

Property Manager (562) 436-3431
While the preferred method of contact is email, this number can be used to contact the property manager for items of urgency 24 hours a day.  A little common sense here -  if there is a maintenance  issue that is causing damage to the property or could lead to injury, IT IS URGENT - call 24 hours a day.  Otherwise, an email describing the problem is the preferred method of contact and allows for documentation of the issue.  Click Here to send an email to the property manager.

NO PARKING - You nor your guests can park in the driveway.  It makes it difficult to get a vehicle in or out of the garages.  Keep the garage doors closed except when going in and out of the garage.  Keep your access code confidential.  Unauthorized access to the garage area can impact all of the residents here.

NO SMOKING - The inside of your unit is a designated no smoking area.

Street Sweeper
Thursday and Friday 12-4 pm depending upon which side of the street you are parked on.  Your parking permit does not apply during street sweeping and you will be ticketed.

Trash Day
Wednesday.  The purple trash can is for recyclables.

Renter's Insurance - See "Insurance" below. 

We are located in the 4th City Council District

Resources and Useful Phone Numbers:

2 Guys and a Truck Movers (562) 596-2377
They are a local moving company that charges by the hour.  I have found them to be quite reasonably priced, hard working and fast.  My move from a Long Beach address to a new Long Beach address was under $300.  It sure beat recruiting my friends!

City of Long Beach Information (562)570-6555

Parking Permit(s) (562) 570-6822
CSULB is located just down the street.  Students can take a shuttle from Park/Atherton or Park/PCH to the university.  To avoid non-residents parking here and shuttling to the campus there is ONE HOUR PARKING ONLY on the street UNLESS you have a permit displayed on the vehicle.  Strictly enforced by the City.
To obtain a permit, bring your rental agreement, vehicle registration and driver's license to the bottom floor of Long Beach City Hall to the area where parking citations are paid.  They may request a copy of your utility bill - if so, the LB Gas Dept is located on the same floor and will give you a printout.  You need a permit for area "D".  The fee is $32. annually per permit and is prorated depending upon the month you 1st obtain the permit.  You can also obtain a Guest Permit that hangs from the mirror of your guest's vehicle so they are not ticketed.
Long Beach Utilities (562) 570-5700

Call them to turn on your GAS.  Your tenancy requires you to pay for the gas used for cooking and to heat your unit.

Southern California Edison (800) 655-4555
Call them to have the ELECTRICITY put into your name.

Verizion FIOS (888) 438-3467
Your unit is already wired for this fiber optic system and I highly recommend it.  They have a package that includes screaming fast internet, telephone and television.  It's state of the art and your unit was wired to take advantage of this service.  The service technician/installer will need access to the locked and alarmed utility room.  Please make sure to arrange this with the property manager in advance.

Charter Communications (866) 499-8080
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICE.  I had Charter for a few months and was constantly getting knocked off the internet.  They are a cable internet, telephone and television provider.  If you don't follow my recommendation and order this service anyway, the service technician/installer will need access to the locked and alarmed utility room.  Please make sure to arrange this with the property manager in advance.

Dish Network - Direct TV
IS NOT ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY.  They require a satellite dish be mounted somewhere on the exterior of the property.  Unacceptable.  They then cable that dish to your unit.  This cannot be done without causing damage to the property.  There are NO EXCEPTIONS.  Dish Network IS NOT ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY.

Insurance - Tom Roybal - Farmer's Insurance (562) 961-7448

Your personal property is not insured by the landlord.  Should there be damage due to fire, flood, theft etc., you have no insurance unless you obtain your own policy called a "renter's policy".  You can obtain one for $200 +/- a year. 

Long Beach Fire Dept. Dial 911
For Fire or Paramedics.  If calling from a cell phone call (562) 435-6711

Long Beach Police Department  (562) 435-6711                                                                                                                 This is the NON EMERGENCY number.  It rings to the same dispatch as 911 but handles calls for things like quieting down a loud party etc.  This is the number you should program into your cell phone as it currently is answered much faster than dialing 911 on a cell phone and CAN be used to request emergency services.

Real Estate Solutions  DRE 00918198
2892 Bellflower Blvd., #444
Long Beach, CA  90815
(562) 436-3431

Website Builder